This course has been designed with several learning objectives in mind, as it is covering several topics. After the course, participants are expected to have gained insight in all of them, in order to be able to proceed with further exploration and engagement. This is a list of objectives:
- Identify strategies of international cooperation and mobility management regarding several programmes (Erasmus+ KA107, Capacity Building, Knowledge Alliance, Strategic Partnerships) and quality Mobility Management within Erasmus+ .
- Value internationalisation tools and best practices with reference to several projects.
- Analyse Erasmus+ programme opportunities beyond mobilities with members of UAH faculties.
- Weigh Erasmus+ KA2 Capacity Building scheme through interactive activities.
- Evaluate Erasmus+ Projects best practices at UAH regarding their impact.
- Value internationalisation tools and best practices through specific experiences in Russia and Azerbaijan and incorporating the student perspective by ESN Alcala.
- Identify and evaluate strategies to increase the potential of universities for internationalisation with reference to Project BEST+, referring to branding and reputation of universities through internationalisation.
- Draft and implement strategies to improve the branding and reputation of their home universities through internationalisation.
- Identify cultural similarities and differences through social activities such as guided city and university tours, lunches and dinners of Spanish food.
- Draft ideas for Erasmus+ programme future perspectives.
Feel welcome to download the programme below